Harlem Cultural Heritage Walking Tours
At Harlem One Stop, we offer unique tours of Harlem and upper Manhattan: neighborhood walking tours of West, Central, and East Harlem, Gospel tours, music, and jazz themed tours, Harlem Renaissance tours. Our programs feature Harlem’s Culture, Heritage, Architecture, and History and explore uptown neighborhoods in a unique and inspiring way.
Harlem One Stop is a community-based organization. We are deeply involved in serving the interest of the community and preserving what makes Harlem great. We work hard to make sure our visitors get a unique and authentic experience of Harlem.
All our tours guides live in Harlem and are involved in the life of the community. They know all about Harlem’s History as well as Harlem as it is Today
Tours are Free for New York Pass Holders but a credit card is required to secure your space when booking your tour. The card will only be charged in the case of "no show" without advance cancellation.
NEW! Harlem One Stop™ Selected Cultural Walking Tours are now available with purchase of the NEW YORK PASS. The New York Pass offers you must-see attractions, museums and tours for one low pre-paid price. This saves you up to 40% off compared to regular admission plus gets exclusive extras others miss out on. You can even skip the line at the most popular attractions. Learn more.
Harlem One Stop tours included in the New York Pass:
- Hallelujah Wednesdays, 10:30 am & 5:30 pm
- Neighborhood Walking Tours on Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays at 10:00 am
Advance purchase recommended. Tours can quickly sell out!
Harlem One Stop Tours
Educational Student Group Tours - 2018Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays & Saturdays
Harlem Jazz Night OutSundays, Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays & Saturdays
Harlem Walking Tours - Discover the heritage & culture of Harlem's diverse neighborhoods. Some Tours Free Admission for New York Pass HoldersMondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays & Saturdays
Sunday Gospel in HarlemSundays
Harlem is Home Tour: A Walk Through Sugar Hill (Private Group Tour)Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays & Saturdays
Harlem is Home Tour: Alexander Hamilton - His Life, Times, and Harlem (Private Group Tour)Sundays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays & Saturdays
Harlem is Home Tour: Harlem Swingers (Private Group Tour)Through July 1, 2030
Harlem is Home Tour: Romare Bearden's Harlem (Private Group Tour)Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays & Saturdays
Harlem is Home Tour: Trinity Cemetery (Private Group Tour)Sundays, Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays & Saturdays
Custom Group ToursNearly all of the tours above can be customized for your group to create a unique and memorable experience! Our insiders can create a tour package to include meals and performances—all within your budget. Flexible scheduling and net pricing available for the travel trade.
Inquire About Custom Tours
A Food Tasting with Author & Harlem Historian, Michael Henry AdamsSundays, Tuesdays & Saturdays
- Family Nature Tours
Saturday, April 28 through Saturday, October 20 @ Randall's Island Park
- Jane's Walk - Harlem: From Ragtime through the Renaissance
Sunday, May 5, 2019
- Alexander Hamilton Grange National Memorial · West Harlem / Hamilton Heights / Sugar Hill
- Bartow-Pell Mansion Museum
- Cathedral of St John the Divine, The · Morningside Heights
- Conservatory Garden - Central Park · East Harlem (El Barrio)
- Destinations Uptown
- Hamilton Heights West Harlem Community Preservation Organization · West Harlem / Hamilton Heights / Sugar Hill
- Hamilton Heights/Sugar Hill/West Harlem Historic District · West Harlem / Hamilton Heights / Sugar Hill
- Harlem One Stop · West Harlem / Hamilton Heights / Sugar Hill
- Hush Tours · East Harlem (El Barrio)
- Langston Hughes Residence · Central Harlem
- NYC & Co. - Harlem Information Kiosk Studio Museum in Harlem, Lobby (CLOSED) · Central Harlem
- NYC&Co Visitor Center
- Taste Harlem · Central Harlem